If you love delighting clients and exceeding their expectations and have exceptional attention to detail, then this is your opportunity to build a career where you can shine!
Bell Partners Insurance, part of the Bell Partners accounting group based at King Street Wharf, is seeking a broker assistant to support the team with managing their portfolios of general insurance clients. Part of a small but growing, award-winning team, this role is integral to the success of the insurance business and is an amazing opportunity to learn the insurance broking business and build your career.
Watch the video below to see what it’s like working with us…
No experience necessary. We’ll teach you what you need to build your career as long as you have the right attitude and willingness to learn – but you must be driven by customer satisfaction, enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced environment and determined to succeed in a high performance culture!
- Provide insurance broking admin support to your brokers, with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills – preparing insurance documentation for our clients, following-up information and forms and assisting with insurance renewals
- Maintain our reputation for exceptional customer service by providing accurate responses to all client enquiries and ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Lodging claims support and helping manage those efficiently
- Following up client payments
- Administrative and office support to the Managing Director
What you need to succeed
- Some experience in general insurance or an office is great but not essential; we’re happy to train the right person from the ground up
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy as well as organisational skills
- “Can-Do” attitude, finding solutions rather than problems and able to think on your feet
- Confidence speaking with clients at all levels
- Determined to work hard and learn lots to build your future career in insurance
- Relevant University degree preferred, but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Kick start your broking career by being taught the skills you need
- This is your opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing general insurance brokerage
- Be part of a Professional and Friendly Team – this year’s finalist for Brokerage of the Year, Broker of the Year and Best Customer Service.
- Ongoing Training and Development to build your career
You’ll get the best of both worlds: a small insurance team where you can make a real impact and feel part of the team, but part of a larger office where you can work with lots of diverse people, have access to training, conferences etc and lots of social activities.
If you put in the hard work necessary to succeed in this role, you’ll find yourself part of a fun, supportive team, with opportunities to develop your career in the future.
** Please note you must be currently based in Australia and have the valid right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you are seeking visa sponsorship **Back to careers