Bell Partners Insurance
- Huge career potential in a fast-growing brokerage
- Competitive salary, flexibility & benefits
- Great team culture based at King Street Wharf and WFH
If you’ve got insurance broking experience, are driven to succeed and are proactive in solving client needs, then we have your opportunity to take your career to the next step with a rapidly growing brokerage. Watch our video below to see what it’s like working with us.
Bell Partners Insurance, part of the Bell Partners group based at King Street Wharf, is seeking an experienced broker to manage a portfolios of clients, build relationships and meet their insurance needs.
Manage a portfolio of existing clients end-to-end, from renewals, endorsements, claims, and new business needs.
- Provide the exceptional service to your clients that we’ve become famous for, with the support of your Broker Assistant
- Deepen client relationships with your clients, providing risk advice and closing insurance gaps
What you need to succeed
- General insurance broking experience – ideally across risk classes for SMEs
- Results driven and motivated by a drive to achieve
- “Can-Do” attitude, finding solutions rather than problems
- Confidence speaking with clients at all levels
- ANZIIF Tier 1 or Diploma accreditation
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Ideally, an excellent working knowledge of Insight, Sunrise/Insurer Portals & MS Office
What’s in it for you?
- Great Culture – Be part of a Professional and Friendly Team – this year’s finalist for Brokerage of the Year, Broker of the Year and Best Customer Service.
- Career Opportunities – now that we’ve found you, we want to work with you for the long haul. That means working with you to plan your career out into the future and giving you opportunities for growth and development.
- Flexibility – we can determine a balance of working from home and the office, or flexible hours, that works for everyone.
- Team Building – regular team building lunches, awards nights and activities, because the team that plays together, stays together!
- Bonus Birthday Leave – Take the day off and have fun! You’ll receive a bonus day’s leave for your birthday.
- Personal Cyber Policy – you’ll receive a personal cyber policy that covers you and your family at home against any cyber risks (and that’s never been more important, right?)
- Professional Development – Personalised twice-annual performance and development planning sessions, focussed on building your skills and career.
You’ll get the best of both worlds: a small insurance team where you can make a real impact and feel part of the team, but part of a larger business where you can work with lots of diverse people, have access to training, conferences etc and lots of social activities.
If you put in the hard work necessary to succeed in this role, you’ll find yourself part of a fun, supportive team, with opportunities to develop your career in the future.
** Please note you must be currently based in Australia and have the valid right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you are seeking visa sponsorship.**Back to careers