Bell Partners Insurance
- Huge career potential in a fast-growing brokerage
- Competitive salary, flexibility & benefits
- Great team culture based at King Street Wharf and WFH
If you’ve got insurance broking experience, are driven to succeed and are proactive in solving client needs, then we have your opportunity to take your career to the next step with a rapidly growing brokerage. Watch our video below to see what it’s like working with us.
Bell Partners Insurance, part of the Bell Partners group based at King Street Wharf, is seeking an experienced broker to manage a portfolios of clients, build relationships and meet their insurance needs.
Manage a portfolio of existing clients end-to-end, from renewals, endorsements, claims, and new business needs.
- Provide the exceptional service to your clients that we’ve become famous for, with the support of your Broker Assistant
- Deepen client relationships with your clients, providing risk advice and closing insurance gaps
What you need to succeed
- General insurance broking experience – ideally across risk classes for SMEs
- Results driven and motivated by a drive to achieve
- “Can-Do” attitude, finding solutions rather than problems
- Confidence speaking with clients at all levels
- ANZIIF Tier 1 or Diploma accreditation
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Ideally, an excellent working knowledge of Insight, Sunrise/Insurer Portals & MS Office
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a Professional and Friendly Team – 2022 finalist for Brokerage of the Year, Broker of the Year and Best Customer Service.
- Great team culture & flexibility with Work From Home options available
- Ongoing Training and Development
- The sky’s the limit for your career with us
You’ll get the best of both worlds: a small insurance team where you can make a real impact and feel part of the team, but part of a larger business where you can work with lots of diverse people, have access to training, conferences etc and lots of social activities.
If you put in the hard work necessary to succeed in this role, you’ll find yourself part of a fun, supportive team, with opportunities to develop your career in the future.
** Please note you must be currently based in Australia and have the valid right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you are seeking visa sponsorship.**Back to careers