If you are an insurance broker who wants to manage your own portfolio of clients – is proactive, loves building relationships and solving client needs and is obsessed with customer service, then this is your opportunity to shine!
Our Bell Partners Insurance team is currently seeking a general insurance account manager/executive to manage and grow an existing portfolio of clients.
Insurance Broking experience is essential, and you must be driven, hardworking and determined to succeed!
- Manage and grow an existing portfolio of business & HNW clients, meeting all their insurance needs from renewals to new business and claims.
- Maintain our reputation for exceptional customer service by providing accurate responses to all client enquiries within 24 hours and ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Process New Business, Endorsements, Renewals and Cancellations
- Look for opportunities to deepen relationships with your clients and meet more of their insurance needs
- Providing Quotations / Conducting Market Reviews, acting quickly on any new business opportunities
- Negotiating terms with underwriters/Insurers
- Debtor management
What you need to succeed
- General insurance broking experience – ideally across personal & business lines
- Results driven and motivated by a drive to achieve
- “Can-Do” attitude, finding solutions rather than problems
- Confidence speaking with clients at all levels
- ANZIIF Tier 1 or 2 (Broking) accreditation
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Ideally, an excellent working knowledge of Winbeat or Insight, Sunrise/Insurer Portals & MS Office
What is in it for you?
- This is your opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing business, with a presence in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
- Be part of a Professional and Friendly Team – this year’s finalist for Brokerage of the Year, Broker of the Year and Best Customer Service.
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Learn from a senior principal who can help develop your technical ability
You will get the best of both worlds: a small insurance team where you can make a real impact and feel part of the team, but part of a larger business where you can work with lots of diverse people, have access to training, conferences etc and lots of social activities.
If you put in the hard work necessary to succeed in this role, you will find yourself part of a fun, supportive team, with opportunities to develop your career in the future.
** Please note you must be currently based in Australia and have the valid right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you are seeking visa sponsorship **Back to careers