- BRW Award Winning Firm;
- Vibrant and Friendly work environment;
- Career defining opportunity.
Our Tamworth Accounting group is seeking an enthusiastic intermediate accountant with 2-4 years’ experience to join the team.
About the Role:
- Preparation of compliance documents including financial statements, tax returns, FBT returns and BAS’s for individuals, partnerships, co-ops, companies, trusts and SMSFs and government departments including domestic and international clients;
- Preparation of correspondence with clients;
- Working with clients to help develop better business practice and add real value;
- Reporting to divisional directors across the group regarding tax and accounting matters.
- Degree qualified
- CA qualification (or near completion)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent with MYOB & Xero client software and Sage HandiSoft accountants software
- Experience working autonomously and in a team
- Enjoy working with a diverse client portfolio and happy to “get your hands dirty”
If you are looking for a real career opportunity and want to learn from the best in the industry we would be interested in hearing from you.Back to careers