- Vibrant & Friendly Workplace Environment
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Outstanding Client
Our Sydney office is currently seeking a bright and bubbly person to join our dynamic organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity and would be perfect for a confident candidate who enjoys dealing with people.
About the role
- General administration duties including actioning wider team requests and ad hoc tasks
- Supporting and encouraging other team members by actively displaying positive team and organisational behaviour
- Proactive diary management
- Company, Trust & Superfund setups
- Preparing ASIC Annual Company Statements
- Monthly Invoicing
- Responsible for client ATO correspondence
- Maintaining client databases and systems
- Relevant experience
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Diary management skills
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Prior experience using ATO Portal, ASIC, NowInfinity & Xero (not essential)
- High degree of confidentiality
- Very well presented and well groomed
- MS Office knowledge
Start your career now in this Award Winning Firm, located in the ultra modern offices on King Street Wharf in the CBD.
If you believe you are suited to join our organisation we’d be interested in hearing from you.
We are now taking applications for an immediate start.Back to careers