- Vibrant & Friendly Workplace Environment
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Outstanding Client Base
Our Sydney office is currently seeking a bright and bubbly person to join our dynamic organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity and would be perfect for a confident candidate who enjoys dealing with people.
About the role
You will work on an outstanding client base, including some of Australia’s highest profile companies and individuals. You will provide assistance to an Executive leader and their high performing management team. You will pride yourself in being pro-active, able to prioritise and manage many competing priorities. You will possess a high-level of professionalism and communicate in a formal manner (both verbally and written).
What you will need to succeed
- Previous experience in a similar role supporting Manager Level or equivalent (12 months)
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive diary management skills
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Prior experience using ATO Portal, ASIC, NowInfinity & Xero (Not essential)
- High degree of confidentiality
- Strong personal presentation skills
- MS Office knowledge
Day to Day Duties;
- Proactive Diary management (Having an understanding of the Executives’ requirements, needs, movements and agendas to ensure their time is structured according to their priorities)
- Provide high level of administrative support to managers and their broader teams
- Coordinating domestic travel and meeting requests
- Monthly billings
- Company, Trust & Superfund setups
- Preparing ASIC Annual Statements
- Responsible for client ATO correspondence
- Coordinating presentations for external client meetings
- General administration duties including actioning wider team requests and ad hoc tasks
If you believe you are suited to join our organisation we’d be interested in hearing from you.
We are now taking applications for an immediate start.
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter telling us why you are perfectly suited to this role to email@example.com.Back to careers