Our Norwest Accounting team is currently seeking a senior account to join their team.
Their modern offices are situated in the most convenient part of Norwest Business Park, with great views through to the Blue Mountains and easy access to the New Sydney Metro.
They are an office of 13 staff, part of the wider national Bell Partners group, who are after someone who wants to work in a great team environment, learn more about business, and push themselves to advance their career.
Ideally you will have at least 4 years’ experience or more in business services accounting.
You responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial reports and income tax returns for large groups
- Preparation of other compliance related work including (but not limited to) FBT returns, payroll tax, BAS
- Tax planning with clients and preparation of tax advice
- Involvement in Virtual CFO roles for clients
- Liaising with clients and being involved in preparing for and participating in client meetings
- Assisting manager with advisory services for clients
- Reviewing junior staff members work
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff
- Assisting manager with team workflow and lodgements
- Liaising and collaborating with other divisions within our organisation
Bell Partners Norwest is an office that prides itself on being right on the technological curve, with many of their clients using Xero, paperless office and completely cloud based.
Their client base is diverse, interesting, and growing. This gives you access to a wide range of experiences in all facets of accounting.
If you believe you are suited to join our organisation we’d be interested in hearing from you.
Please submit your resume through email@example.com.Back to careers