Our Audit team provides a broad range of audit and assurance services for organisations including financial statement audits, trust account audits, performance audits, self managed super fund audits and internal control effectiveness assessments to name a few. Audits are performed in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Having a detailed understanding of our client’s businesses, we are in a unique position to advise our clients on various ways to improve their control environment, their risk management and ultimately their performance.
Our team has a wide range of experience auditing small businesses right through to public companies, as well as providing audit services to registered clubs, trade unions, credit unions and institutions receiving substantial government funding.
Services We Offer
- Financial Statement Audits
- Trust account audits
- Performance Audits
- Attest Audit and Special Purpose Review Audit
- Forensic Audit
- Audit of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Company Secretarial Services
- Internal Control Effectiveness Assessments
- Advice on Implication and New and Amended Audit Standards
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) Attestation
- Regulatory Reporting and Compliance Advice
“With access to every dimension of a Company and deep knowledge of a Company’s processes, finances and strategy, we as Auditors are in a unique position to add value by helping organisations identify potential improvements.” – Elena Mudraya