- BRW Award Winning Firm
- Vibrant & Friendly Workplace Environment
- Career Growth Opportunity
Our Sydney Audit team is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic a candidate for the role of supervisor to work on a client base which includes some of Australia’s highest profile businesses. This unique opportunity is a platform from which would not only develop your career as an auditor but also enable you to gain experience in other related disciplines of the accounting profession.
- CA/CPA qualified or be studying towards attaining this.
- Experience in an external audit role is preferred, but candidates with a strong background in business services looking to transition into an audit role are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to supervise junior staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prepare audit checklists and related workpapers.
- Assess financial reporting requirements for a range of entities.
- Prepare general and special purpose financial reports.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ financial systems.
- Develop solutions to enhance clients’ systems and performance.
- Assist senior staff in drafting management letters, audit reports and other related correspondence.
- Assist in special engagements as required.
- Liaise with clients’ staff as directed.
- Assist with in-house staff training as required.
Our Sydney office is conveniently situated a short walk from Wynyard and our client base is diverse which provides exposure to a broad range of industries.
If you have the desire and ability to work in a dynamic, energetic environment, then we would like to hear from you. Please forward your resume and brief cover letter explaining why you believe you are best suited to our firm to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications, we will only be contacting candidates that are selected for interview.Back to careers