Bell Partners Melbourne has a particular expertise in international taxation, which extends to both individuals and businesses. We live in a connected world that transcends borders, so we deliver multi-jurisdictional advice aimed at maximising the tax efficiency of transactions and investments on a global basis. Our in-house international tax expertise and access to experienced external advisors across the world allow us to facilitate the delivery of multi-jurisdictional advice. Clients also have access to native speakers in all languages.
- Cross-border structuring for corporates and private clients
- Management of global tax risks, opportunities and compliance obligations
- Cross-border business expansion
- Transfer pricing and cross-border related party transactions
- Tax residency advices for expatriates and new arrivals to Australia
- Cross-border pension rollovers and transfers
- Operation of relevant tax treaties